
A few days ago a few of my friends and i had a little get together and we played a few water games, karaoke, and just goofed off! We had a lot of fun! After a bad day, they make me so happy! Here are a few pictures....we are total goofballs! A few of the pictures are of my puppy, Lucy, she is such a funny dog. She wanted to go swimming too, so she jumped right in the pool. Also, it turns out that we are all a little too big to be playing in a kiddie pool sitting in tubes. Our bottoms got stuck in the tubes, I dont mean a little stuck, i mean, totally stuck but, we had a blast. I really shouldn't be posting these pictures because they are a little embarrassing but...they are funny. You can tell we like to have a good time goof off. Amanda, Katie, Kim, Caecee-I love you girls!!














No comments:
Post a Comment