The 25th of July was Spanish Fork's Fiesta Days. I went to the parade with my friends that are in Miss Pleasant Grove Royalty. Amanda's dad was driving the float in the parade and he needs spotters...so Caecee, Amanda, and I got to ride on the float all the way from Pleasant Grove to Spanish Fork. It was sooo much darn fun! Kim drove behind us in her car because she thought she would have to leave early but it turned out she didnt. It was a blast though, we were just sitting on a float riding it all the way down to Spanish Fork. We just kept waving at all the cars. Anyway, Caecee and I watched the parade and then, afterwards we attended the Queen's Tea. All the queens and their royalty from all of the different cities in the parade attend the queen's tea. But, at this particular parade PG was missing 2 attendants because they were on vacation or something and the queen had to leave right after the parade. So, it was only Amanda and Kim representing PG so they asked Caecee and I to come along because they can bring a chaparone. So...once again my bodyguard duties were fulfilled. I love being the bodyguard of they royalty haha! It is a blast to go to all the events and get in with a VIP pass because i am with them! It was a lot of fun and we all had a really good time driving down on the float, at the parade, at the queens tea and driving home together goofing off.
This is Amanda, Me, and Caecee riding on the float
Caecee gracefully riding on the float
Me, being a dork riding on the float

The lovely float in the parade
Me and my new boyfriend, I met him at the Queen's Tea... he is my knight in shining armor, literally!! Haha!
These are just a bunch of goofy pictures we took on the car ride home. There are many more...but the others are slightly confidential ha! I know, I know, we are very photogenic...yeah right haha! Anyway, i was a really fun day!









No comments:
Post a Comment