Thursday, October 3, 2013

MAKE IT SLOW DOWN! Pllleeeaaasseee?

Holy cow! I'm slightly in panic mode. Make it all slow down... time. I'm in my 4th semester of the nursing program. 4 out of 5. And next week is the mid-semester mark for my 4th semester. That means I only have 1 1/2 semesters left and I'm responsible to care for human life... graduation. WWOAHH! No. Slow down, please. I never thought I would want it to slow down, but I do. I love nursing school. It is brutal and I'm not a lover of med/surg but I love nursing. I was just talking to one of my professors and she was saying "it seems like you guys just started yesterday". It really does seem like yesterday. This year has gone by faster than any others and I'm not so sure I like it. It's good and bad, I suppose. Crazy. 
It sure makes you realize to love every second of every day. That's a really hard thing to do, but maybe a better way to put it is; be present and experience each day at its fullest. 
Happy October!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite. It's the most wonderful time of the year, no doubt!!!
I've had the majority of my Halloween decorations up for a week now, but I'm still adding a few things here and there. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

No comments: