First off, let me just say that with this post I will probably offend someone. Please, please, please know that is NOT my intent. I love you, no matter what... Even if you are that person who tells me what you ate for every meal and how many calories you burned during your workout, I still love you and you are still a great person. :)
Health. I study health, medicine, and the human body everyday. So yes, I am "pro-health". I am not as healthy as I would like to be and I have great respect for those that run miles and miles everyday, and eat a healthy diet. It is okay to post things you are passionate about, and I understand that some people are passionate about their diet and exercise routine. Although, sometimes people go a bit overboard on pinterest and facebook. It's about balance, as is everything else in life. I struggle with balance in many areas of my life, so I'm just as guilty as everyone else. I could rant about this all day long, instead I will post a few quotes that make my point. And no, these quotes are not from my mouth but I wholeheartedly agree!
"Unless you stole it, eating food should feel guilt free. I'm all about being healthy, but I'm tired of seeing "guilt free" recipes show up on my pin feed. Eating food, no matter what the caloric intake, is not a moral act. You are no better or worse whether you eat birthday cake for breakfast or high fiber bran cereal."
"I need to be skinnier love myself."
"Unless you fell off of the treadmill and smacked your face, no one wants to hear about your workout."
And that ladies and gentlemen, that is my workout. ;)
And that ladies and gentlemen, that is my workout. ;)

1 comment:
That was well said! I totally agree! Thanks for sharing this! :)
-Caecee
Post a Comment