Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Clarification


As I sit in the most boring history class on the face of the earth, my mind is racing (as it often does). I just wanted to clarify my last post about exercise and facebook. You can post all you want on facebook about eating healthy and your workout. I was merely stating my opinion, and I will continue to stand by what I said. Regardless, don't let me (or anyone else, for that matter) stand in your way of doing what you want. If you like to post things about your workout routine, then so be it. As for me, I think it's the wrong place to do that sort of thing. Mostly because mine would say something like... Ran a few yards today, almost died, sweating profusely. Haha! My intention was definitely NOT to offend or hurt anyone's feelings. Do whatever suits your fancy and floats your boat. :)
Have a lovely day blogger world!

No comments: