I added this picture to this post because I have been studying the heart and EKGs lately, so it caught my eye and seemed appropriate. . . And it makes a good point. Every week, every year, even every day, there are ups and downs. It's life, it's the journey.
Holy cow!! It's almost April. It has been over a month since my last blog entry. I have no idea where the time went. Crazy! This year has just been flying by. I'm still trying to figure out what happened to January!?! I really don't have anything interesting to say (do I ever?), but I thought I should at least wright something down so my blog doesn't think I abandoned it. I'm here. Spring break is over, mid-semester is over, the semester is almost over. That is so crazy to me!! Then summer semester is psych, labor & delivery, peds, and mom/baby. I am so excited. Crazies and babies, two of my favorite things. I'm hitting my wall this semester. 4:00 am, twelve hour clinicals are really starting to get to me. I'm learning a lot but I'm definitely itching for a new semester.
Not much new with me. . . I'm reallllly ready for warm weather. Oh, and P!NK is coming to Utah!!!! I am so ecstatic about that! She wasn't going to, but added a few dates to her tour and Utah is one of them. It made my whole week. I was bummed I couldn't go see her in Vegas so to find out she is coming to Utah, makes me so happy. It's not until October though. . . oh well, something to look forward to! Hmmm, what else is new with me. . . Oh yes, my new beverage of choice is rootbeer with lemon. Yep, you heard me. It's delicious!
So, now you've wasted at least 2 minutes of your life reading this pointless blog entry. Sorry!


No comments:
Post a Comment