Sunday, December 11, 2011

Music Monday

Yo. Happy Monday blogger world. Hope ya'll are surviving finals and Christmas shopping. I'm not!
Anyway, just wanted to share some good taste in music with you. . . if you don't like these songs, then well, you have no musical taste (no offense). I promise I do listen to other music besides SugarLand. I'm actually quite versatile. But SugarLand is just the best. If you want a little pep in your step on this fine Monday, then listen to these videos!

First up we have SugarLand covering Bob Dylan's "Tonight I'll be staying here with you". So addicted to this song right now! She kills this song, don't know how you couldn't just love it! At 1:30 it just gets insane and the end is the bomb-diggity!



Second up, we have SugarLand performing with Lady GaGa at the Grammy nominations concert. Out of all of GaGa's songs, this one is my favorite so I'm glad that SugarLand chose to do this one. It's an odd match up with Suga and Gaga but it's pretty good. Definitely different.



And finally we have a group from the show 'The Sing Off' which I did not watch but saw this video and thought it was awesome. This group is Pentatonix performing SugarLand's "Stuck Like Glue". This group is doing all of the sounds (bass, drums, guitar, etc.) with their mouths. The only instrument used is their voice. It's pretty rad!



That is all for now my blogger friends. Now that you're all Suga-fied, you go have a fabulous week!

No comments: