Hello all! Is everyone ready for Christmas? It needs to snow dang it! I want to go sledding! Some pam cooking spray and a cookie sheet and you go FAST down a snow covered hill, but I digress. . . I can't believe it's already Christmas time. It always comes fast but this year I feel like it came extra fast! I got finals over with for school on the 14th and I hadn't had ANY of my Christmas done. So since then I've been getting Christmas done and working! 'Tis the season for my job, it's been very busy! I sure hate it when you have a gift in mind and it doesn't turn out as planned. Sure puts my tinsel in a tangle!! But I finally got everything done just in time for Christmas.
My car decorated for Christmas as a reindeer!
(It looks better in person, but dang, it's crazy at all of the weird looks people give me. Have a little holiday cheer people!! ;)
(It looks better in person, but dang, it's crazy at all of the weird looks people give me. Have a little holiday cheer people!! ;)
My awesome gingerbread house that I made.
My grandma and grandpa's giant real Christmas tree! So pretty!
The homeade sugar cookie tradition! YUM!
I hope you all have a great Christmas! I hope we are all reminded what the season is really about. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!!





No comments:
Post a Comment