Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween 2011-KISS

October is one of my absolute favorites! I am so not a fan of cold weather but this October was much warmer than the past. I LOVED it! Halloween is my favorite holiday (actually Christmas is, but if it weren't for Christ's birth, then Halloween would be. . . I would take spooky ghosts over santa any day!). So I celebrated all month long!
We did so many fun things from being scared silly to carving pumpkins!
I went to Nightmare on 13th (something we do annually), Cornbelly's, Hee Haw Farms, Frightmares at Lagoon (girl's night in honor of Caecee's birthday- Happy 21st Birthday Cace!), Caecee's actual birthday party, carved pumpkins, and attended a Halloween party. Good times!

Caecee through a small Halloween party and it was a blast (of which, I only have pics of the band. . . sorry other people that were there)! We dressed up as the band KISS. And it was probably the most fun costume I've ever had. It was actually a really easy costume. We made our shirts, I had leather pants (who do you think I am? Of course I have leather pants!), bought wigs, and painted our faces. The hardest and most time consuming part was painting faces. I painted mine by myself and it took me f o r e v e r. Then I outlined everyone else's for them and they filled it in, and it went pretty quick. It was a total blast!!!! I'm sad Halloween is over because we had SO MUCH fun!!!

I'll give descriptions with the pictures below!

I'm literally obsessed with decorating for the holidays-especially Halloween. And the pictures DO NOT do it justice. My favorite and new this year, were my bottles. I drew faces on them (ghost, owl, spider web, witch, jack-o-lantern) and put a candle in the top of the bottle.

All of my Halloween lights on the outside of my house.

My scarecrow

 
Frankenstein

My garland and witch hat


Ghost bottle

All of my bottles. . . wish I had a better picture! They are awesome!


ON TO THE FESTIVITIES!
(No pics of Nightmare on 13th, Cornbelly's, or Hee Haws, sorry!)

Us girls at Frightmares at Lagoon. We are all hopped up on sugar in this picture because of the most delicious caramel apples that we had ever tasted!!! Oh by the way, We are posing as Caecee's bodyguards. And yes, we are wearing sunglasses at night just because we are that cool! 
(Left to Right: Chloe', Amber, Caecee, Holly)


KISS - The Band
(Left to Right: Holly, Zach, Amber, and Caecee down in front)
Gene Simmons-Zach Space Ace-Caecee Catman-Holly Starchild-Me, Amber

Here is a picture of the REAL band KISS. I think we did a pretty good job, don't you!?!?!


This is a pointless picture of me doing some surgery on my leather pants. No joke, they are their last leg but super glue fixes what thread can't!

Me on Halloween BEFORE the rockstar transformation.

Me AFTER the rockstar transformation.

Caecee headbanging

Me, Caecee, and Holly

Zach

Me

Me again. Best costume ever! What fun!!!

I hope you all had a BOO-TIFUL Halloween. I sure did!!! Can't wait until next year!!



1 comment:

Rachel said...

That is so great. Amazing costumes! October really is the best. Umm.... you forgot the other rip roarin party you went to, the ward trunk or treat!