Monday, May 9, 2011

ONE WEEEEEEK 'til NEW YORK CITAAAYY!!!!!!

ONE WEEK and I go to NEW YORK! Get me outta here! I'm sooooooo ready for this vacation. It's just time. Past time, actually. I'm need a break from my job, and from certain people. What a better way than to get out of Utah to see my sista from another mista and her children, AND get to do all of this in New York? Oh yeah, AND I get to go with my redheaded sista from another mista, Caecee. Yeaahhhhhhh, I'm so excited. As badly as I want the trip to come, I almost don't want it to! I LOVE the anticipation and I love looking forward to things. Of course after the trip is over, I'll have plenty more things to look forward to this summer. I just know that once this trip has begun, I won't want it to end. We have so many fun things planned! Wicked on Broadway, Empire State Building, Ground Zero, Statue of Liberty, etc, etc, etc! But I think I'm mostly looking forward to seeing Jodi and those black babies. True dat. I can't believe I haven't seen those kiddos since September! It's been horrible! I'm sure I will shed a few tears of joy when I see them at the airport! One week!!!   =D

No comments: