The week after a vacation sucks. Really sucks. Work seems to drag on fooorrreeevvveeeerrr. My skin is so dry, and my lips are cracking. And this weather? What the heck!?! Saying goodbye at the airport was pure torture. It was almost harder than when Jodi moved to New York. Backing up, when arriving at the airport, and all of the fun we had, makes up for the sad part of leaving! My vacation to New York was so wonderful. Best. Vacation. Ever. I'm not even talking about the city, which is fabulous. It was sooooo great to spend time with Jodi and her kiddos. I sure miss them! Everything was awesome. The plane ride even went well (except on the way home I had to pee since Ohio and never went. . . let's just say I was practically running out of the plane when we landed in Utah). I could post SO MANY pictures from the trip. All of which are awesome and valuable in showing what a great time we had. Instead, I am going to put together a slide show/movie and I will post that on my blog. When I do that, I will also write up a trip report to give you all the scoop on all of the great things we did! But to give you a sneak peak for now. . .
It was just a FANTABULAR vacation. Stay tuned for the whole story and all of the great pictures!


1 comment:
I'm so jealous! What a fun trip. Can't wait to see the slide show. Glad you had such a great time!
Post a Comment