Hello blogger world! Did everyone have a good Christmas? Mine was great. Wish it would have snowed though! Wanna know my biggest pet peeve when it comes to Christmas, yet I'm guitly of doing it too? After Christmas everyone always asks each other, "what did you get"? Hate that question. Christmas isn't about what you got! It's about Christ and what he gave to us! Anyway. . . incase you were wondering I got some movies, a sweet owl beanie, perfume, an apron (since I cook so often ;), and some movies. Pretty awesome. Can't believe Christmas has once again come and gone. Comes so fast. Time goes by SO FAST! Can't believe it. I hate it. Seems like last years Christmas was just a month ago. But I guess it just teaches you to enjoy every moment as much as possible!
Year 2011 is coming soon. Crazy. I'm getting old ;)
Check out these cute kiddos. . .
Aren't they sooooo stinkin' cute? Gosh. Look at Elijah, he is practically a giant now! He has grown so much! And Marsh looks like a mini man! Dang, I miss them! If you didn't know, sweet baby Amaya was in the hospital this past week with possible rsv. Turns out it wasn't rsv, just a very bad virus. She was in the hospital 2 days and was home in time for Christmas. She is doing just fine. From what I hear, Ava has quite the attitude now, more than she did before. Wish I could be there to witness it. I was on the phone with Jodi today and in the midst of talking, Jodi says "Ava, Ava! Stop licking the carpet!!" Oh how I miss the madness. They are my peeps. Sometimes I think I get a long with those kids better than I get a long with anyone else! I miss Jodi too, she is like a sister/mom/best friend to me! I need her to come back so she can nag me about my faults and the "bad" choice of boys in my life. . . she didn't always nag haha, just pushed me to be my best! She was pretty good at giving advice too! Oh and I need someone to go give blood with me! Caecee faints (most of my friends faint with blood) and Jodi and I would go give blood together all the time. I haven't been since she left. . . so the offer is up, I need a blood-giving friend, any takers? I will get to see Jodi and Amaya in January and then I'm going to NY in May. . . can May PLEASE come sooner!?! In the meantime, just look at that picture, cutest kids ever!


No comments:
Post a Comment