Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Countdown to Christmas!


I love Christmas! It kind of freaks me out how fast it comes, we talk about it all year and then all of the sudden it's here! This month has been crazy with school. I have officially decided that I have a deep hate (I rarely use the "hate" word) finals. Since I am going into nursing for school, to get into the program you have to have a certain gpa and test scores. This creates unmeasureable stress! I have to get A's in some classes and others I cannot get below a B-. This makes final tests double YUCK!!! Ok-done talking about school, it makes me nausious. Anyway, I will be so happy when tomorrow comes so I can start my Christmas vacation which I have been looking forward to like none other! As I have been awaiting Christmas vacation my friend and I have done some fun things. A few weeks ago, my Grandma and I went to the Gingerbread House Festival at Thanksgiving Point. It was crazy!!! I cannot believe the talent some people have in the baking area. The gingerbread houses were huge! I mean, they were massive! They had so much detail in the frosting. They were really creative and I am still in awe over how cool they were! It was really fun, thanks for taking me Grandma! One weekend some of my friends and I made brownies (which is quite the experience for us), took some fun Christmas pictures, which I then photoshopped and added some holly, xmas lights, santa hats, snow, etc. I love taking pictures, it was quite the challenge since no one could take the picture because we were all in the picture, we had to use the self-timer on the camera so it took us a few trys, be it was funny! Another night we drove around and saw some fun Christmas lights! It was really fun! I am sure the fun will continue and magnify over Christmas break. YAY!!! Time for some serious sledding!!

Katie, Amber (me), Caecee, and Holly taking fun pictures!



Salt Lake City LDS Temple Gingerbread House

Harley Davidson Motorcycle Shop Gingerbread House

Candyshop Gingerbread House

Whoville Gingerbread House

Salt Lake City Temple Gingerbread House

No comments: