So...I graduate in 2 days. How crazy is that!?!? I just cant believe it. I dont feel old enough or ready, but are you every really ready for anything? Today was strange, it was year book day and i got my cap and gown. It was weird to see some people probably for the last time. I am very excited to graduate but at the same time i am terrified. School is all i have ever known, its uncharted territory and that scares the crap out of me. Its the end of a journey but also the start of a journey. Does anyone have any advice for me, cuz i need it!?!?!? I think the best things in life are always the scariest things! I'm excited though, i finally did it! It's a strange feeling, mixed emotions, very happy to be done with high school and such but also kinda weird and scared. Its just sooo crazy! So yeah, tomorrow (thursday) is senior sluff day at Seven Peaks then friday i GRADUATE, AH, friday night is the senior all nighter, saturday is my day to try and comprehend what happened on friday and i have to pack for girls camp...which we leave on monday. CRAZY days! I love it! Wish me luck! :)
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
GRADUATE!!!
So...I graduate in 2 days. How crazy is that!?!? I just cant believe it. I dont feel old enough or ready, but are you every really ready for anything? Today was strange, it was year book day and i got my cap and gown. It was weird to see some people probably for the last time. I am very excited to graduate but at the same time i am terrified. School is all i have ever known, its uncharted territory and that scares the crap out of me. Its the end of a journey but also the start of a journey. Does anyone have any advice for me, cuz i need it!?!?!? I think the best things in life are always the scariest things! I'm excited though, i finally did it! It's a strange feeling, mixed emotions, very happy to be done with high school and such but also kinda weird and scared. Its just sooo crazy! So yeah, tomorrow (thursday) is senior sluff day at Seven Peaks then friday i GRADUATE, AH, friday night is the senior all nighter, saturday is my day to try and comprehend what happened on friday and i have to pack for girls camp...which we leave on monday. CRAZY days! I love it! Wish me luck! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Way to go! So proud of you!
Post a Comment