
OKAY.....So you all know that i have been counting down the days until the Jazz game. Well, it was last night. Caecee, Alyssa, Fid (Jen), and I went. We went early and went down to the floor to watch them warm up. We were all so giggly and i seriously almost passed out. Kyle Korver (KK) totally gave us the nod, it was awesome. So then when the game started we went up to our seats which were on the 5th row upper bowl-not bad. During the 3rd quarter we were on the jumbotron dancing lol! I have never been on the jumbotron before but we were! It was so much fun! We were dancin' to "shake, shake, shake it" and waving our huge Jazz sign that Alyssa made. Okay, so the Jazz did win so that was good. After the game we went outside to wear the players leave in their cars to try and get some pictures...well we did! We say a lot of players but most of them you couldnt see cuz of their tinted windows! We clearly saw Memo Okur, Coach Jerry Sloan, D-Will, previous player Jeff Hornacek, and the AMAZING Kyle Korver. Yes, i was literally 2 feet away from him. I touched his car and i could hear him talk. The pictures of him in his car arent even zoomed in, i was so close! Alyssa got his autograph, Caecee touched him, Jen and i were too busy snapping pictures but we were right there, i'm still a little star struck. It was awesome, it was SUPER fun! KK is just soooo fine! Anyw
ay, overall the game was absolutely AMAZING, it really was one of the funnest things i have ever done before! All i can say is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! I have a lot of pictures of the other players during the game and many more of them all leaving in their cars, I took TONZ of pictures but i'm only going to post a few of my favorites.....

ay, overall the game was absolutely AMAZING, it really was one of the funnest things i have ever done before! All i can say is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! I have a lot of pictures of the other players during the game and many more of them all leaving in their cars, I took TONZ of pictures but i'm only going to post a few of my favorites.....






3 comments:
That is awesome. I am slightly jealous, being married prohibits me from being fully jealous. Looks like you guys had a great time! I'm glad they won. They better beat LA tonight!
Just a vehicle note--- does he drive a crappy car? Red interior, and the paint looks old.
Haha, no! He drives a BMW...its black and very nice with red interior. But the paint does look weird in the pictures, i'm not sure why cuz it was a very nice car!
Post a Comment