Monday, February 9, 2009

Its been so long...

I am sorry i havent posted anything in SO long!!! I am a slacker i know! So...Thanksgiving was great and Christmas was too haha! Same with New Years! I cant believe how fast time goes by, i dont like it! It really makes you realized to cherish every moment and make the best of every second! My new years resolution was "come what may and love it" and to "find joy in my journey"...both are lds church talks haha! But i think it is a good thing to live by! Averi is SO big, she is holding herself up and everything. She doesnt even cry when her mom leaves the room like she used to! I love her! We have been so busy around here...getting ready for graduation!!! YAY!!! Very exciting but also extremely scary but it will be okay! Its so weird but i guess i am just starting a new chapter in my life. There is lots of snow, that is mostly what i do is shovel snow lol! Watching the Super Bowl was fun and of coarse i am keeping up with the Jazz, watching Korver is always fun, if you know what i mean ;) So i will do better and keep posting new things, sorry i was out of touch for so long!!!

No comments: