Okay so my bestest friend, Caecee went to ITALY over the fall break! I missed her like crazy! She is home now, and i am so so so glad. She was gone for 11 days.....thats a long time to be separated from your other half but, i am glad she had tons of fun in Italy...oh yeah and dont forget about the delicious chocolate she brought home, YUM! Caecee also turns 18 tomorrow WOOT WOOT! She is old (jk spacey) but seriously i just turned 17 like two months ago lol, so anyway Happy Birthday Caecee!!! We have tons of fun together and i am happy she is home now so we can continue to be goofs!


1 comment:
Hey Amber...its Heidi. Hope you are doing well! You and I need to convince Heather and Mac to get a blog. It was so fun to see Averi's pictures on your blog. I've heard she has changed a lot. Keep in touch. Heidi
Post a Comment