Monday, August 5, 2013

It's Official

It's official... who read that and thought I was going to say that I was pregnant? Haha, this is what working on labor and delivery does to you. Everything is about babies and the downtown area. But I digress...
I am not pregnant, no way Jose. I am however, done with my third semester in the nursing program. Finals were today. I went to bed at 3 am and woke up at 5 am. Then I took four finals. Woof. Good thing I discovered a pink lemonade energy drink a few days ago. WOAH NELLY, I need to get off of the juice. I don't drink energy drinks but the past few weeks I have slowly started to partake. Then today... oh man. I drank one on my way to class in the morning and on my lunch break. Too much. I was having heart palpitations and shaking like a leaf. Needless to say; I am not tired at all!! Finals are over... this semester is over. Bittersweet. It went by SO fast. Nothing in my life has ever gone by that fast. It feels like a dream. At the same time, the drama made it feel like I was in a 5 year long bad relationship and now my divorce is finalized. Just like a bad marriage... it ends and it's bittersweet. I have a 3 week break... my summer starts now! Three semesters down, only two to go... hold on tight!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That monster is just simply delightful!! :) yay for 3rd semester bring over!! Congrats woman!

Caecee