Hope you all had a Merry Christmas! I also hope you're being safe and enjoying all this snow! I can't believe how fast Christmas comes and goes. I really want Christmas break to last longer, it's been so nice just working and not having to go to school. I'm enjoying my new camera that I bought on black Friday and of course Lucy is being a ham and posing for the camera. As you can see, she will sit on a stool with a santa hat on and hold really still. . . really, she'll do anything for cheese. She should be a doggy model except she's a little on the chubby side! Being so busy with school and work, I didn't do many crafts this season. I usually like to hand make most of my gifts. That didn't happen because time didn't allow. . . although we did have one craft night where I made these cute elf shoes! It was fun! Hope you all had a great Christmas and are enjoying the holidays!
She was so tired after posing for the camera!

No comments:
Post a Comment