Thursday, September 20, 2012

I'm here


Yooooo blogger world. I'm here. Are you? School is brutal. The nursing program is hardcore. . . the rumors don't even do it justice. Remember that whole "cut down on caffeine" kick I was on for like a year? Yeah, forget that crap. Sugar is the only thing keeping me going! I have lost my concept of time. I can't even tell you what I did this morning, and yesterday feels like today. I go by one day at a time and for a religious planner- it is challenging for me to go by one day at a time, but I have no other choice. One of my nursing instructors is Canadian and I'm developing a Canadian accent. That just proves that I'm spending wayyy too much time in class, actually listening to the professor. Kinda funny though, eh?  Despite the rigorous program, we have to wear the most ugly colored scrubs known to man. Baby poo brown/tan. And all white shoes. I look like I work at the county jail or something. Anyway, that's enough complaining. I'm still very grateful to be in the program! I know you're all waiting on the edge of your seat (sarcasm) to read about my Sugarland experience. . . it's coming! It was so great!! It was just so great that it's taking me awhile to write even a paragraph about it because nowadays, when I get the chance to blog it's at the end of the day when my brain is dead and I can't think of the words to describe such an amazing experience. Hope ya'll are hanging in there! The good news is, October is almost here. Oh Halloween, it's been far to long! I'm so excited!!

No comments: