Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer has arrived!

June!?! What happened to May? Heck, what happened to February? Time needs to slow down, I don't want summer to go by so fast. Not to mention that as of May 29th, I've been graduated from high school for 3 years. THREE YEARS! I am old! And sadly, not much has changed since then. I'm having a bit of a crisis over this, but I digress. . .
I hope everyone had a safe and fun Memorial day. I worked all weekend and it was CRAZY busy. Nuts. I did not work Monday, thank the high heavens. I was so burnt out after Saturday and Sunday, 'twas brutal. So Monday my friends and I took off to the mountains and did some fishing. It was such a great time. We fished ALL day and it was the best! We came home smelling like lake, sunburned, and with fish! It was a perfect way to kick off summer. We plan to do a lot of fishing this summer, wahoo!
Between working and taking classes this summer (so lame), I have been still trying to recover from last semester. I'm taking only one class this summer and it is so nice to have a little extra time. With that time, I will try and get this blog spruced up and up to date! 
Hope everyone is celebrating the sun!

No comments: