Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mexican Pepsi

Am I really going to write an entire blog post about a soft drink?
You can bet your bottom dollar.

Tuesdays are difficult days for me for several reasons. It's kind of like a Monday for me. I could go into detail but I digress. Let's just say that Tuesdays aren't particularly a cup of tea for me. So after a sleepless night and a morning filled with math (of which, I loathe). I opened up the refridgerator looking for something to eat for lunch and I discovered the bottled Mexican Pepsi that I bought on sale a couple of days before. I had totally forgotten about it. I don't drink caffeine on a daily basis anymore so this was a pleasant surprise. I tend to only drink caffeine when I go out on the weekends. But seeing as it was a gray Tuesday and I was definitely in need of some sort of 'fix', I decided to drink my Pepsi. I do wish that I would have actually been on a beach in Mexico drinking it, but instead I was in gray-slightly snowy PG. I can honestly say that it was the BEST Pepsi that I have ever tasted in my life and it most definitely made my day a little better! Maybe it's because I haven't had a Pepsi so long, or maybe it's because Mexican Pepsi is made with REAL pure cane sugar and U.S. Pepsi is filled with artificial flavor. Maybe a little of both?
You can call it unhealthy all you want. I personally think a little sugar kick for the sake of my sanity is totally healthy! If you're having a not-so-great day, I definitely recommend a Mexican Pepsi! Divine!

No comments: