Missing New York more than the usual this week. Or rather, the people that are in New York. What I wouldn't give to be there right now. . .
I was already running late for school on Monday, I was completely a stress case because I had a big anatomy test that day. I was just pulling into the parking lot at school, getting ready to run into class when my phone rang, it was Jodi. I almost didn't answer because I was running so late. I'm soooo glad that I answered.
As I answered, I heard Ava's voice on the other end. We had a conversation about playing and then Ava suddenly changed the subject with "You come on the airplane tomorrow to play with me?" That girl sure has a tight hold on my heart. Even though the conversation nearly broke my heart, it was totally worth being late to class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Gall girl you have serious talent! Those pictures look good!
Ps.. I really miss it too! Let's go back tomorrow?! I think so.
Caecee
Ps.. Sorry I'm commenting on everything..I just like it.
Post a Comment