Sunday, June 19, 2011

Leave the Tupperware behind-here we come Sin City!

Sometimes you just have to get away. . .
And that's why we're going to Vegas this week. Oh, and Caecee is getting married and what better place to have a bachelorette party than Vegas!?! Just kiddin', that makes us sound like we are little 'putt-putt-slut-sluts' and we aren't. But it is true that we are going for Caecee's bachelorette party. We already held a Bridal Shower (I'll post pictures later) which was great, but now it's time to leave the tupperware behind and really party-here we come Sin City!!
 I am so ready for this vacation!!!I really need to get away from EVERYTHING, work, school registration, calling, etc,etc. I know I just got back from New York but that wasn't enough. It is just the right time to get away and lay by a pool! We are going to St. George for 3 days and Vegas for 3 days! BOOYAH! Someone could get arrested. You never know. 3 girls down in Vegas, yeah some thing is bound to happen ;) We leave Tuesday and come home late Sunday and I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Happy Bachelorette Party Cace! You better be ready to party like you ain't never partied before. . .

See you all in week! Stay safe!

No comments: